Peak provides support to adults with disabilities that have received funding through Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD). Peak believes in fulfilling your support needs and can provide support during the week when you need it!! Peak’s day program runs weekdays from 8:30 am-3:30 pm.
- Community based activities such as bowling, movies, mini golf and more!
- Great arts & crafts opportunities
- A Health and Wellness Program that includes going to the gym, healthy eating plans!
Vocational Training and Employment Support
- Paid work experience opportunities through Peak’s own job contracts
- Volunteer options
- Resume writing
- Interview training
- Job matching
- On-site job coaching
- Support in people’s homes such as finding a roommate or having staff come in as needed
- Skill building in the home- such as cleaning, laundry and cooking skills